WTS/WTT Kifaru Stuff

OP
pokorn28

pokorn28

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well if I can’t sell the bag and frame I’ll continue to use the setup.

I guess I should have been a little more clear.

The two medium pouches, 1 small pouch, bag, frame, nalgene pouch and pack cover, I would keep. The rest would be available for splitting up.

Last edited:

Decker9

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your willing to separate the pack, and ship to Canada, I’d be interested in the frame, and the guide lid. Feel free to pm me with a price for the frame if you are.

OP
pokorn28

pokorn28

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If your willing to separate the pack, and ship to Canada, I’d be interested in the frame, and the guide lid. Feel free to pm me with a price for the frame if you are.

I just sent you a message.

If I can get both parts spoken for I don’t mind splitting them up. Otherwise I’d have to keep them together so I can use them if they don’t sell.

OP
pokorn28

pokorn28

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All, I apologize for the delay, I've been going back through my messages and looking at the posts to see who wants what. Right now I have updated the original post and sent messages out to those that were interested in items first.

I have the woodsman bag, (1) medium pouch, spotting scope pouch, pack cover and nalgene pouch remaining.

If he doesn’t want both medium pouches I’ll take one.

I still have 1 pouch left if you want one of them, I ended up having 4 medium pouches total.

I would take the pack cover!

Pack cover is yours if you want it, just let me know.

Ill take the Nalgene pouch if you split

The nalgene pouch is available if you want it.

If the sale of the frame falls through LMK

Frame has sold, thanks for the interest though.

Last edited: