Kifaru Supertarp Annex

There was one day a couple weeks back they had them for sale again for 5-6 hours in the bargain bin. They advertised on Instagram...

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Check the DIY gear forum. Maybe some of the guys who make stuff from silnylon could help. I made one for myself, but probably never again because my patience wears out working with that material.

iahunter08

Lil-Rokslider
Check the DIY gear forum. Maybe some of the guys who make stuff from silnylon could help. I made one for myself, but probably never again because my patience wears out working with that material.
Where did you get measure for the super im sure i can figure it out but if you have the measurements i would appreciate that.

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I just set up the ST and took some measurements where I thought things should be. It isn’t pretty but it does the job. If you make one, don’t forget to use a double sided zipper pull. Also, I wish I’d have rigged the zipper down the middle of one side rather than down the centerline. It would be easier to reach from inside.

iahunter08

Lil-Rokslider
I just set up the ST and took some measurements where I thought things should be. It isn’t pretty but it does the job. If you make one, don’t forget to use a double sided zipper pull. Also, I wish I’d have rigged the zipper down the middle of one side rather than down the centerline. It would be easier to reach from inside.
Good call on off setting the zipper i even thought about using some sort of clip system to just unclick one corner so it can fold free

Zoso5150

WKR
Did they stop making the annex for the supertarp?
I emailed Kifaru support about this yesterday... I was told "the annex has taken a back seat to some more pressing items. It won't be anytime soon."

Obsessed1

Lil-Rokslider
Good call on off setting the zipper i even thought about using some sort of clip system to just unclick one corner so it can fold free
I did this with the annex I built. It works well, access from either side by simply un-clipping an ultralight carbiner.

Would any of you who made your own annex be willing to share pictures or insights? I have a 10x10 flat tarp. I've sketched out two annex/vestibules I plan to sew. Just unsure of some of the details and can't find good information on sewing zippers. I plan to eventually put a stove Jack in one of the vestibules.

Jesseg122

FNG
Would any of you who made your own annex be willing to share pictures or insights? I have a 10x10 flat tarp. I've sketched out two annex/vestibules I plan to sew. Just unsure of some of the details and can't find good information on sewing zippers. I plan to eventually put a stove Jack in one of the vestibules.
Here is the measurements for the kifaru paratarp annex. Hope this helps you at all

Attachments

• d587ecaa1511ec45fe476f0bbd4149b6.jpg
    d587ecaa1511ec45fe476f0bbd4149b6.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 48

Jesseg122

FNG
Paratarp with aftermarket annex

Attachments

• unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 44
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    483.2 KB · Views: 48
  • unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 44

Bcorn

FNG
They had another run a few days ago ,dont know if they have any left but you could check.