Kifaru Supplements

gumbl3

WKR
Ill pass... listened to some of the podcast tonight and turned it off.

Maybe he could make a chew can lid with the Kifaru logo think on it? I think that would be more appropriate.

Or just a sticker would work i guess.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
You may be on to something here.. Ain't nothing worse than coming out of fire, or a long sweaty hike when you forget to take the can out of your pocket and the cardboard is soaked through

"Formulated exclusively by the team at Kifaru and HighT, Revival is the first product developed in the quest to take over the backcountry. Dominating each in its own respected categories, this venture brings together the rough & tough, loyal & true, pure backcountry spirit & vision."

Rumor has it that this stuff is so potent, CPW will likely classify it as a weapon and designate specific season dates during which it's legal to use.

TheCougar

WKR
"Formulated exclusively by the team at Kifaru and HighT, Revival is the first product developed in the quest to take over the backcountry. Dominating each in its own respected categories, this venture brings together the rough & tough, loyal & true, pure backcountry spirit & vision."

Rumor has it that this stuff is so potent, CPW will likely classify it as a weapon and designate specific season dates during which it's legal to use.
I’m pretty sure this is a sign of the apocalypse. Just when I think 2020 is done with bizarre surprises...

Mtnboy

WKR
So instead of actually developing new and better products to grow the business they jumped on the snake oil train?

I’m sure they are “specially formulated” and “proprietary” and all that right? Cause I’m sure a backpack company has the $$$ to do scientific studies and develop supplements. Not a chance they bought generic supplements and put their label on them right?

Considering the number of bleeding heart fan boys on Kifaru Insiders FB page, they'll probably sell a bunch of it. I still love their gear, but Kifaru is growing a "cool kid club" following to rival Kuiu's.
That said, making money from stupid people is smart. Can't knock it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Mtnboy

WKR
Considering the number of bleeding heart fan boys on Kifaru Insiders FB page, they'll probably sell a bunch of it. I still love their gear, but Kifaru is growing a "cool kid club" following to rival Kuiu's.
That said, making money from stupid people is smart. Can't knock it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Probably really smart actually.

For quite a while they and Mystery Ranch basically had it to themselves. With as many new, quality options that have popped up over the last 5-8 years it had to have hurt the bottom line.

tater

WKR
A low capitalization/low risk diversification strategy makes good business sense. Especially with the potential margins on the product.
As much as it was painful to watch Harley Davidson move from real motorcycle shops to boutique dealerships selling everything from socks to desk sets it allowed the Moco to fund r&d on the Twin Cam and other new platforms.
All good, and i still choose to ride a shovelhead.

This Kifaru expansion may see some great new core product developments funded by stuff like supplements (new fabrics, new frame materials/designs etc.).
And in the end i'll probably still be choosing to use my ancient bikini frames.

Kifaru is a business and they will have to adapt to market evolution or disappear.
It only gets weird when a business is branded as providing a lifestyle as opposed to a product.

HuntHarder

WKR
Classified Approved
Camofire, boner pills, whats next? The good thing is, they are probably making a boatload of money by expanding. Social media is fueling the need to leave your roots and expand into crap you never thought you would. It is a nescesary evil in todays market to keep market share. ugghh it reeks tho

Mtnboy

WKR
Man, hunting season ended like a week ago and we already have guys looking for stuff to bitch about.... gonna be a long winter!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
And here you are spending your time bitching about guys bitching, so what does that mean?

I just like to get the Kifaru/Snyder fan boys riled up every once in awhile.....this new venture just made it too easy to resist! Ha!

Maverick1

WKR
A couple of weeks ago they had products on camofire. And now a supplement line. Interesting.

bsnedeker

WKR
And here you are spending your time bitching about guys bitching, so what does that mean?

I just like to get the Kifaru/Snyder fan boys riled up every once in awhile.....this new venture just made it too easy to resist! Ha!
Lol... fair point! I just honestly get a bit tired of seeing this whole outrage culture where people get upset about things that have zero impact on them. You think their supplements are silly and/or overpriced? Great, don't buy them! If the quality of their packs starts to deteriorate then you maybe have something to gripe about but even then there are other companies making great packs so just buy one of those!

It reminds me of all this controversy i was seeing a couple weeks ago where a bunch of people got upset because some dude I've never heard of wore a dress on the cover of some magazine. Why on earth would anyone care?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I wont jump on this line. I do take a multivitamin pack and omegas daily, but Im good with what I use. To each their own though. I dont run a business, but Im sure theres money to be made here for them. Maybe it provides a means to keep their production in the US. If this helps to that end, Im all for it. A supplement line vs moving some production overseas is an easy decision.

If they move their production overseas, thats when Ill jump off. They make the most durable, modular packs out there and are made in the USA. I can get behind that. I bought Exo and Kifaru packs and ultimately decided to stick with Kifaru because I have a good bit of other Kifaru gear - along with the modularity and durability - and never had any issues with anything. I guess youd call it some level of brand loyalty through satisfaction. But I also had nothing bad to say about the Exo outside of it being a more streamlined pack geared more toward the guys who count ounces. They were close enough in quality and function that if 1 were made in the US and the other overseas, I wouldve gone with the US made pack.

I wont jump on this line. I do take a multivitamin pack and omegas daily, but Im good with what I use. To each their own though. I dont run a business, but Im sure theres money to be made here for them. Maybe it provides a means to keep their production in the US. If this helps to that end, Im all for it. A supplement line vs moving some production overseas is an easy decision.

If they move their production overseas, thats when Ill jump off. They make the most durable, modular packs out there and are made in the USA. I can get behind that. I bought Exo and Kifaru packs and ultimately decided to stick with Kifaru because I have a good bit of other Kifaru gear - along with the modularity and durability - and never had any issues with anything. I guess youd call it some level of brand loyalty through satisfaction. But I also had nothing bad to say about the Exo outside of it being a more streamlined pack geared more toward the guys who count ounces. They were close enough in quality and function that if 1 were made in the US and the other overseas, I wouldve gone with the US made pack.

I think it would have to be a cold day in hell when we see Kifaru go overseas. Butttt we do have about four weeks until 2020 is finally over