Kifaru Supplements

conley417

Lil-Rokslider
What are your thoughts?

Kifaru Supplements. Seems like it could be something interesting

As with the lineup in many companies' catalog not every product is for me.

My take on their supplement venture is that it isn't for me.

I'd imagine with the close of hunting season sales of their core product line might drop off a bit.
It would seem like a smart move for a company with a seasonal-based product line to branch out into other product lines.

I'm not sure about supplements, but I'm guessing they did their research before investing in this.

"Meat Eater whiskey".....doesn't seem like a bad idea. Its the first I've heard of it.

Many companies seem to do their own coffee blends.
That sort of thing seems to do well.

They have to do something to generate sales during the off-season. Especially after this year and going into the next.

amassi

WKR
30 capsules of vitamin c and zinc for $40... I'm in the wrong business. Guess they made that realization too when someone told them what the industry was making on this stuff. Hope the quality of their "core" products stays the same
But its blaze orange $$$$

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Sure didn’t expect that from them. However, from the podcasts and a couple of brief conversations with Aaron, I know he’s into fitness and supplements and has been for some time.

I really don’t give a shit what all they sell. They can sell elk antler dildos and Copenhagen scented butt lube as long as the quality of their packs and shelters doesn’t get compromised. They won’t get any hate or criticism from me.

They are in business to make money. If there is a market for a product, provide said product and collect the money. In this case, most likely they are just allowing their name to be used on a supplement and getting paid for it. They aren’t making it.

Marble

WKR
Ill pass... listened to some of the podcast tonight and turned it off.

Maybe he could make a chew can lid with the Kifaru logo think on it? I think that would be more appropriate.

Or just a sticker would work i guess.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk