Kifaru Synthetic Game Bags

RFOUST89

Lil-Rokslider
Kifaru just released there own game bags. Two options are available the hybrid or deboned option. Look like great bags just a tad spendy for game bags. Anyone gonna give them a shot?

Attachments

• 9B88AAC3-C4AB-4D09-B552-1BAC2600E0D9.png
    9B88AAC3-C4AB-4D09-B552-1BAC2600E0D9.png
    257.3 KB · Views: 171
OP
RFOUST89

RFOUST89

Lil-Rokslider
Absolutely, I have a Sawtooth and love it. I have the ultralight pullouts as well, and I was assuming they'd come out with game bags at some point.

bsnedeker

WKR
I'm sure these will be bullet proof. My only real issue is they are close to 1 lb. more than my current game bags for an equivalent set. That's a tough pill for me to swallow if I wanted to use them. I've already sacrificed weight for durability in a number of other areas in my gear so I don't think I'm going to do that with my game bags. That's my thinking for right now anyway. If I start having durability issues with my current bags I might rethink this...so far so good though.

OP
RFOUST89

RFOUST89

Lil-Rokslider
I'm sure these will be bullet proof. My only real issue is they are close to 1 lb. more than my current game bags for an equivalent set. That's a tough pill for me to swallow if I wanted to use them. I've already sacrificed weight for durability in a number of other areas in my gear so I don't think I'm going to do that with my game bags. That's my thinking for right now anyway. If I start having durability issues with my current bags I might rethink this...so far so good though.
What bags do you use currently?

OP
RFOUST89

RFOUST89

Lil-Rokslider
Hello my name is Jake and I’m a recovering kifaru addict.

Today I ordered game bags.
Hello Jake thank you for coming, lol. Let me know what you think when you get them. I am in the market for a set. Wondering if the extra money is worth it over other bag game like Caribou Gear, Black ovis, Argali etc.

OP
RFOUST89

RFOUST89

Lil-Rokslider
Most of the time I use the Black Ovis game bag set. I also have a set of TAG B.O.M. bags that I use if I'm going more than couple miles from the truck.
Ive gotten by using cheap throw away game bags, stuffed into an SG Load Cell Bag. But I guess its time to upgrade.

Lawnboi

WKR
Hello Jake thank you for coming, lol. Let me know what you think when you get them. I am in the market for a set. Wondering if the extra money is worth it over other bag game like Caribou Gear, Black ovis, Argali etc.
Iv filled up all three of those brands many times. So far argali is my favorite by a long shot. I’ll post up when they arrive.

That is nice. I see the Viam Bags on Black Ovis. They are American made and look like pretty solid bags, and a little cheaper. I might go with them.
I bought my VIAM bags on black ovis and I am very happy with them. I purchased them due to being made in USA, good price, durable, light and we'll reviewed. With that being said, I am a Kifaru junky and they now offer to buy one bag at a time instead of the whole shebang. So I will probably purchase one to test out and see how I like them.