Kifaru Tahr

I started going thru My First Aid, Kill Kit, and scouting set up for this year. Snow should be melted enough to get to the top in a couple weeks.

I normally use the Exo 2000.
Decided to get my Kifaru Tahr out. I haven't used it since 2017 (packed out an Elk)

I forgot how much I like the Tahr. It really reminds me of the Exo2000, except I can add accesories which is ket , for me, during scouting season where I set a couple cameras, and phone scope herds. I also carry saws, hatchets etc to brush in old ground blinds.

The Exo was starting irritate my lower back and hip area so hopefully the switch will help allieveate this.

Attachments

• tahr loaded .jpg
    tahr loaded .jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 60

Jordan

Lil-Rokslider
The Tarh and Argali are a few of the best Kifaru packs in my opinion. I like my highcamp too but always come back to these as my favorites.

bpctcb

WKR
I love my Tahr; have a side zipper added. Run it on a 22” frame w/HPG shoulder yoke.

BP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shraggs

WKR
Count me as a tahr fan! Simple, light rides well. With a lid it’s 4000 ci. In the cold my other pack is the reckoning, very similar.

I’ve delayed modifying my tahr by adding a center zip and access will get easier, like the reckoning. Aron warned about zipper stress with side compression, but it would be so easy to add compression straps over the zipper using the tabs.