OP
rclouse79

rclouse79

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bumb for a great pack! Have one myself.
Miss the internal frame options.
Thanks for the bump. I almost sold it to someone on here and I think they talked me into keeping it. I have it all packaged up to send to kifaru to get a couple things fixed. It will probably do just fine and delay a $700 pack purchase for a few more years.

Trr15

WKR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Thanks for the bump. I almost sold it to someone on here and I think they talked me into keeping it. I have it all packaged up to send to kifaru to get a couple things fixed. It will probably do just fine and delay a $700 pack purchase for a few more years.
I sold my Timberline 1 6 years ago and have regretted it ever since. Looking to pick up another one at the moment. Out of curiosity, what did you have the guys at Kifaru modify on your T1?

OP
rclouse79

rclouse79

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I sold my Timberline 1 6 years ago and have regretted it ever since. Looking to pick up another one at the moment. Out of curiosity, what did you have the guys at Kifaru modify on your T1?
The draw cord that cinches the water bladder container had come loose on one end and the non-slip material on the lumbar pad was coming unstitched. They repaired everything and put a new foam pad in the lumbar for no charge. It feels like a new pack again to me.

Trr15

WKR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
The draw cord that cinches the water bladder container had come loose on one end and the non-slip material on the lumbar pad was coming unstitched. They repaired everything and put a new foam pad in the lumbar for no charge. It feels like a new pack again to me.
Right on. Thanks for the reply.