Kifaru Timberline 2 Pack - Wolf Gray

jp0212

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I took it out for 6 trips before a knee injury took me out of the game for a while. It is still in perfect condition. This is the internal frame pack. Only offloading it because I would like to upgrade to another pack. The stays are 26" Ultralight Composite formed for a "Normal" curve in the back. The waist band is Medium, so it will work for 34"-38" waist per their website (real world a little under and over). I also changed many of the clips on the pack to the locking type. Selling the pack for $350.

Individual prices are:
Timberline 2 - $350

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

Last edited:

Krakenwyo

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello-interested in pack

Is this still available?

I took it out for 6 trips before a knee injury took me out of the game for a while. It is still in perfect condition. This is the internal frame pack. Only offloading it because I would like to upgrade to another pack. The stays are 26" Ultralight Composite formed for a "Normal" curve in the back. The waist band is Medium, so it will work for 34"-38" waist per their website (real world a little under and over). I also changed many of the clips on the pack to the locking type. Selling the pack for $350.

Individual prices are:
Timberline 2 - $350

View attachment 52414

View attachment 52415