Kifaru-- Top notch folks

H'n'F

Lil-Rokslider
Let me start by saying that I don't currently own any Kifaru gear. I drove to Denver to visit a friend before I head into the high country on Friday to chase elk and I had time to kill so I stopped in at Kifaru today. Let me tell you, that is one fine group of people. I won't get into specifics but everyone was amazing and Patrick is a great guy to chat with. When I'm in the market for a pack again I'll be looking real hard at Kifaru. Customer service is about extinct most places so being treated that well when not making a purchase is something I couldn't let go unacknowledged.

ol490

Lil-Rokslider
Good to hear you were treated great. I received notice today that my pack just shipped so I will own my first Kifaru in a couple of days. I am excited.

Shrek

WKR
Spoke with Angie today while ordering a new belt ( lost weight ) and I feel that kifaru is a real good value. Great product backed by great service. First time I ordered I thought it was way too high but after using the equipment and dealing with the service I don't feel it's really expensive at all.