Kifaru ultra light frames

Slim Jim

WKR
I want to order this but I’m afraid it’ll be like the old bikini frame. That was no good with heavy loads. Anyone have any experience with this frame?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ReinsuranceShooter

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Me personally, I like the extra attachment points/tab loops on the lite vs ultra. I have a really old duplex that has fewer tab loops and it seems like they are always just wrong for cinching down awkward loads. I am guessing for someone that isn’t packing odd things or looking to load max loads though... it is a pretty solid deal.

Slim Jim, no need to worry about it being the older bikini frame showing up. I call periodically asking for the older bikini frames and they’re no longer around the shop. If you did receive one by accident let me know and I’ll buy it. I love the bikini frame.

Slim Jim

WKR
Slim Jim, no need to worry about it being the older bikini frame showing up. I call periodically asking for the older bikini frames and they’re no longer around the shop. If you did receive one by accident let me know and I’ll buy it. I love the bikini frame.

Thanks, I’ll probably call Aron and ask him a little bit about it. I don’t think he’ll steer me wrong.

I’m having the same dilema. I wanted to get. The light frame but now this deal came up! Then I ask myself do I need extra loops and will the ultralight be just as good for what I need

JNDEER

WKR
The lite version is thinner like the older hunter frame. Think when they came out with these frames they said the lite version can haul heavy loads but cause the frame sheet is thinner it may not be as comfortable.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I was about to buy one but they don’t offer their free shipping to Alaska....and what do you know, when they are having the sale, the shipping costs more than it does normally....

I'm in the same boat with shipping cost.
The discount equaled the shipping amount for me.

I went ahead and ordered one anyway. Figured I'd keep my Stryker installed on it permanently, rather than swapping out with my Reckoning.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I'm in the same boat with shipping cost.
The discount equaled the shipping amount for me.

I went ahead and ordered one anyway. Figured I'd keep my Stryker installed on it permanently, rather than swapping out with my Reckoning.

I almost did too but I’m trying very hard to stop supporting business that pull that shit. Free shipping!!! But not to AK.

I didn’t really need it anyways, I just got wrapped up in the whole sale thing. I know it dosent make a bit of difference to kifaru but I’ve pretty much moved on from them due to those schemes and the attitude you get when mentioning it to them.