Kifaru visit

Gonna be swinging by the showroom in a couple hours... I told my girlfriend I probably won't buy anything...
I also told her how much shipping costs are and there's plenty of room on the credit card...

Anyone know a great local eatery nearby?
Don't have to be at Denver international until about 2pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildcat33

WKR
Ralibertos on Wadsworth is the best taco shop around. Cheap too, which will ease the pain of that credit card bill you're about to rack up.

OP
itsTyrtruion
At Ralibertos now.
Not sure why I thought the showroom would be bigger. Good to actually see the Tut in person tho. Now have to convince my girlfriend that the price is warranted...
Also ran into A-Aron and said hello. Thought they were still up north so that was a present surprise.

UtahJimmy

WKR
At Ralibertos now.
Not sure why I thought the showroom would be bigger. Good to actually see the Tut in person tho. Now have to convince my girlfriend that the price is warranted...
Also ran into A-Aron and said hello. Thought they were still up north so that was a present surprise.

Life advice: Shouldn't have to convince a girlfriend, only a wife. If she doesn't understand, she's not the one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

DocH

FNG
Life advice: Shouldn't have to convince a girlfriend, only a wife. If she doesn't understand, she's not the one!

AMEN! I couldn't have said it better myself.

tttoadman

WKR
The wife and I went on a trip last week to Denver / SD. I was also surprised how small the showroom is. They pack a lot of good stuff in a small area.

Hit the store to get nothing but a grabit that I "need". After all the whining she does about my expensive Kifaru gear, she left with her own E&E for our EDC on trips like this. I guess anyone can come around eventually.

Uhhhh...real men don't beg for permission, they sometimes request forgiveness but only on purchases over 4K. (Married 25 yrs)

Take your pants back! Girlfriends don't get a say in your choices. They are girlfriends and like ATM cards, instantly replaceable with a new one.

My wife once tried to tell me I couldn't buy a new gun. I bought 4 and large gun safe. She learned the lesson.

tttoadman

WKR
Uhhhh...real men don't beg for permission, they sometimes request forgiveness but only on purchases over 4K. (Married 25 yrs)

Take your pants back! Girlfriends don't get a say in your choices. They are girlfriends and like ATM cards, instantly replaceable with a new one.

My wife once tried to tell me I couldn't buy a new gun. I bought 4 and large gun safe. She learned the lesson.

I have 28yrs now. We have great understanding. She uses my Moms old approach with my Dad. She gets to spend 2x what I spend. Now she just laughs when I say "I don't need anything new this year".