Kifaru Water bottle pocket

sivart

WKR
Dumb question. Doesn’t your elbow/arm constantly rub when this pocket is attached to the belt?
I love the bottle pocket sewn I’m on the shape charge because I can access it but it’s far enough back that it doesn’t get in the way.
I’m gonna order a hoodlum but not sure if best way to carry nalgene with it

Using a Gen 1 Nalgene and Gen 1 mini belt pouch on the left side of my belt for the last 5-6yrs I can’t say I’ve ever noticed my arm/elbow hitting it. It’s truly never crossed my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dschwan

WKR
agree with ↑. I will say that I prefer the gen 1 over the gen 2 holder. The gen 1 allows for easier remove and replacing of the nalgene. I removed the retaining strap from the gen 1 also. Never had an issue with the nalgene wanting to come out on its own. Just my 2 cents. (Been running the gen 1 for 5 years)

dingle

Lil-Rokslider
Dumb question. Doesn’t your elbow/arm constantly rub when this pocket is attached to the belt?
I love the bottle pocket sewn I’m on the shape charge because I can access it but it’s far enough back that it doesn’t get in the way.
Yes, you're not alone. Not a dumb question. I just need to mount the water bottle to the belt far back enough that it doesn't interfere with my arm movements.

Also, I switch sides for rifle and archery seasons to keep my bow-carrying arm or gunbearer on the other side of the water bottle pocket.

zacattack

WKR
Just keep moving it to the back of the belt, I had the same problem, moved it as far as I could and seems fine now. I also picked up a hard side hydration kit so I don’t have to reach for my Nalgene all the time to drink anymore.

agree with ↑. I will say that I prefer the gen 1 over the gen 2 holder. The gen 1 allows for easier remove and replacing of the nalgene. I removed the retaining strap from the gen 1 also. Never had an issue with the nalgene wanting to come out on its own. Just my 2 cents. (Been running the gen 1 for 5 years)

Also prefer the Gen 1 and removed the top strap. Never missed it once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk