Kifaru- Who is using multiple bags with one frame?

dmess

FNG
I have Stryker and Woodsman and they swap out pretty quick but am wishing I went with Hoodlum. Now if the COVID thing would end so Kifaru can open back up I can get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SneekyPee

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got the duplex hunter frame and 3 bags I swap out , the Tahr , Markhor and the DT-1 , Tahr is my summer / whitetail pack and then it just depends on what bag I’m feeling for Bear and elk hunting. but also weather dependent too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaultman

WKR
Having two bags is easy. The whole reason of a frame system is so that it can be swapped. Why but two frames and two bags.

FlyGuy

WKR
I have a Woodsman that I use for 100% of my in state (Texas) day hunts, rucking workouts, and all shorter backpack hunts; and a Reckoning that I use on where we are packed in for much longer (typically elk). I find it to be a moderate hassle to change out the bag/frame, but since I only have to do that 1-2 times per year I've chosen to just deal with it over the cost of a second frame.

zacattack

WKR
I've currently got a 44 mag and I love it for multi-day trips or as a day pack in colder weather. In archery season I've always enjoyed having a smaller pack on my back, so I've been considering getting a Stryker. I was wondering how many of you have one frame and are switching out bags depending on the application? Is it a pain in the ass or do you find its not much of a hassle?

I’ll took mine on and off quite a bit trying to get the fit just right. It’s pretty easy, I do recommend taking pictures of how it all goes together for the first couple of times though. Just in case.