WTS Kifaru wolf gray shoulder straps

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a set of long wolf gray shoulder straps that fit the newest style duplex frames

Here's the deal, this a pay it forward thread. I've been looking for a set of ranger green shoulder straps for my new frame for awhile now and a member here offered me set for the cost of shipping. So I am passing on the same deal. So please only take these if you want to swap a set out. You can then list up your old ones, or something else, to pass on to someone else.

I'm only asking for cost of shipping.

20190412_134200.jpg

jmsdad

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'll take that pair of shoulder straps. I will pay it forward with a set of ranger green shoulder straps for the previous gen duplex frames. Pics to follow tomorrow

jmsdad

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Here are the shoulder straps up for grabs. Ranger green Kifaru shoulder straps for previous gen frames. One is new and the other has some use. Catch and release item. Just recently picked these straps up on the classifieds here.

Pay it forward. Same rules apply as original post.

HqT6AaA.jpg

Pezboat

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here are the shoulder straps up for grabs. Ranger green Kifaru shoulder straps for previous gen frames. One is new and the other has some use. Catch and release item. Just recently picked these straps up on the classifieds here.

Pay it forward. Same rules apply as original post.

PM’d

ReinsuranceShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well ... sorry to report back but the pay it forward has ended with pez coming over my above with his pm. He will not be continuing it from this point. Personally I would have liked having it continue but sad to see it end on such a fashion. Name and shame

Pezboat

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well ... sorry to report back but the pay it forward has ended with pez coming over my above with his pm. He will not be continuing it from this point. Personally I would have liked having it continue but sad to see it end on such a fashion. Name and shame

Perhaps you should re-read what I posted. Someone else already claimed the ranger green shoulder straps. Not me. I was going to take those and pay it forward with some gray wolf ones. However, since someone already claimed the ranger green ones from jmsdad, I’ll be keeping the gray wolf ones considering it would be pretty hard to run a pack without shoulder straps.