Kifaru ZXR on it's way!!!!

OP
B
Spike camp and meat hauler. This is my 1st full size pack. After looking and posting around about a couple diff packs. Aron made a reccomendation on this pack and I could not find anything to sway me against it. I'll give some feed back after the 1st load and treadmill climb

dotman

WKR
Nice! Once you have put it to use I bet you find a way to remove unneeded items and drop some weight, heck it is still lighter the an Eberlestock :) and bigger.

Spike camp and meat hauler. This is my 1st full size pack. After looking and posting around about a couple diff packs. Aron made a reccomendation on this pack and I could not find anything to sway me against it. I'll give some feed back after the 1st load and treadmill climb

That pack is what I like to call "Tacticool", I love the molle. Did you get it in the ACU or the Multicam? Granolas on the trails will leave you alone because they think you're a soldier. At least I had a few say that to me at the trailhead with my multicam pack.

OP
B
ACU camo for me. Yes getting the 1000 weight fabric and the standard Kifaru quality made it a no brainer compared to the weight of other packs.
Good hunting!
Bill

OP
B
...cracked the box and am thoroughly impressed. Thank you Aron. Loading it up as we speak...TBC