Kifaru

hunterjmj

WKR
Any word on when they'll start up normal operation and shipping packs?
Not a big deal just curious. I ordered a Kutthroat a while back when they were on sale and looking forward to checking it out.

ffiivvee

Lil-Rokslider
I believe a while back when the sale happened that they said something about everything but the quick ship items are on an 8-12 week delay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
hunterjmj

hunterjmj

WKR
Ok. Kind of nice to have a ballpark idea. I'm sure it's a bit crazy there. It's worth the wait for the deals they had.

WKR
Earlier this year ordered a new Lite frame and a Reckoning bag. Their quality continues to impress me. New frame fits me great and hoping to load it up this summer/fall. They'll for sure be worth the wait on those sale prices.

The 8-12 weeks will seem like an eternity for me. Just ordered the 44mag last week. Can't wait to receive it.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Doesn’t it seem weird they’d make the move during the busiest 2 months out of the year? I understand that more goes into a move than picking a month to move, but man, they chose the worst possible time!

OP
hunterjmj

hunterjmj

WKR
I don't think it's weird. An opportunity came up and they took it. It's probably good they got in when they did. With the way things are going it makes you wonder if they could have done it if they waited.

Kind of in a shitty spot with this. Just realized they moved and need a smaller belt size for my pack. If the ship time is really 8-12 weeks that means I won't have it for my hunt. Instead of a $100 belt I'm going to need to buy an entire new pack.

Kind of in a shitty spot with this. Just realized they moved and need a smaller belt size for my pack. If the ship time is really 8-12 weeks that means I won't have it for my hunt. Instead of a $100 belt I'm going to need to buy an entire new pack.
post a WTB thread in the classifieds.... on the other hand, having a second pack system is never bad.... maybe both:unsure:

post a WTB thread in the classifieds.... on the other hand, having a second pack system is never bad.... maybe both:unsure:
Hopefully found one used! I called Kifaru and they indeed said 12 weeks. That screws archery elk season for most of the western US. You think they would have done this in the off season for business reasons...

OP
hunterjmj

hunterjmj

WKR
What size belt do you need and what size do you have?

OP
hunterjmj

hunterjmj

WKR
I need a small. I have one coming from another user on here. Not the same color but that doesn't bother me! Thanks Rokslide
I was going to say the belt on my Minikeg is to small and I need the next size up. I believe it's ranger green.
I either screwed up on ordering or the belt sizes aren't right.