Kimber Hunter .308 barrel profile?

Monel

FNG
I'm looking into cutting and threading a Kimber Hunter in .308 for a suppressor and need to know the specs on the stock barrel profile to see if it is going to work. Kimber customer support just told me they don't give that out ....

Does anyone have that info or have Hunter in .308 that they could put a micrometer on for me?

Most important would be the OD, specifically if cut to 18". I'm hoping it is has at least and OD of .565" at 18" so that I can get 9/16x24 threads cut to fit a Thunderbeast Ultra 7.

Thanks,

Monel
Anchorage, AK

OP
M

Monel

FNG
Eaglemountainman, thanks, very helpful.

406Smith, the .565 is direct from TB and is the bare minimum to thread 9/16x24 for one of their face mount CB brakes that apparently indexes against the muzzle rather than the shoulder of the barrel threading.

Gorp2007, that is the plan. Just wanted to make sure it was going to work.

Thanks all,

Monel

Eric-solo

FNG
I'm looking into cutting and threading a Kimber Hunter in .308 for a suppressor and need to know the specs on the stock barrel profile to see if it is going to work. Kimber customer support just told me they don't give that out ....

Does anyone have that info or have Hunter in .308 that they could put a micrometer on for me?

Most important would be the OD, specifically if cut to 18". I'm hoping it is has at least and OD of .565" at 18" so that I can get 9/16x24 threads cut to fit a Thunderbeast Ultra 7.

Thanks,

Monel
Anchorage, AK

Thanks,

Monel
Anchorage, AK
this may be too late?
2" from muzzle my 308 hunter measured. 566