Kimber Mountain Ascent internal box dimensions

sbw50

FNG
Could someone please post what the internal dimensions are for the magazine box in the Kimber Mountain Ascent rifle for the 84M and 84L actions? I have tried to get this information from Kimber, but the reps have been worse than useless. The last rep I spoke with there told me, "I am not allowed to tell you that information; I can only repeat the information listed on the website." I asked if I could speak to their technical service group and he told me even the gunsmith is not allowed to share that information. I have had similar experiences with other reps when I sought other information. My concern is with petite size actions such as this that a small mag box may constrain the ability to benefit from bullet jump or possibly loading heavier longer bullets without constraining case capacity. Perhaps I am wrong here, but I could benefit from others' experiences. If anyone has experience handloading for this rifle in these action sizes, please share. Thank you

I can load to a cartridge OAL of 2.82" max in my 84M Montanas in 7mm-08 and .338 Fed.

z987k

WKR
Could someone please post what the internal dimensions are for the magazine box in the Kimber Mountain Ascent rifle for the 84M and 84L actions? I have tried to get this information from Kimber, but the reps have been worse than useless. The last rep I spoke with there told me, "I am not allowed to tell you that information; I can only repeat the information listed on the website." I asked if I could speak to their technical service group and he told me even the gunsmith is not allowed to share that information. I have had similar experiences with other reps when I sought other information. My concern is with petite size actions such as this that a small mag box may constrain the ability to benefit from bullet jump or possibly loading heavier longer bullets without constraining case capacity. Perhaps I am wrong here, but I could benefit from others' experiences. If anyone has experience handloading for this rifle in these action sizes, please share. Thank you
Did you tell him that calipers exist and anyone with a set could measure this?
It's not a trade secret.