Sold Kimber Mountain Ascent

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoduster

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As the title says I'm looking for a Kimber Mountain Ascent. 6.5 creedmoor might consider a 280ai .. I've looked at new ones but before pulling the trigger Thought I'd ask around see if there was a used one sitting somewhere wanting a new home.

OP
W

wyoduster

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Cheaper than I’ve seen elsewhere if you can’t find one on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes that is reasonable.. I had one in my hand yesterday "new"($1949.) but thought I'd see if I could find preowned and save a few bucks and maybe get extras... Theres always someone that wants a different gun..Me included.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Keep searching, I got my mountain ascent 300 win mag here on rokslide a year ago for 1100.00. I about broke my wrist reaching for my wallet.

schmalzy

WKR
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Wouldn’t overlook a montana either. You can get the bolt knob aftermarket and then the only thing you’re really missing is the fluted bolt and the small flutes on the barrel.

Broomd

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Wouldn’t overlook a montana either. You can get the bolt knob aftermarket and then the only thing you’re really missing is the fluted bolt and the small flutes on the barrel.

Yep, wife's is 4lbs+ naked--tackdriver. Worth considering if the Ascent doesn't materialize.

WRM

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gunbroker is your friend. Got my Mountain Ascent years ago there in .280AI. Do not overlook that caliber, particularly if you are a handloader. You can duplicate 7mm mag with less powder and kick. Also nabbed a long out of production Montana in .338 Win Mag (NIB) for about a grand. If you're willing to live with just a bit more weight, the Montana can be a bargain purchase.

Get a Murphy Precision Titanium Picatinny rail and GTG.

Status
Not open for further replies.