Sold Kimber Subalpine 300wsm NEW in box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wapiti151

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Listing this one for a buddy.

NIB never fired Kimber Subalpine rifle chambered in .300WSM. I was first owner back in 2018/2019 or so, never shot it and sold to him. He has never shot it either, just sat in his safe due to him not finding ammo during Covid and now wanting to move on. Rifle is in perfect condition, comes with all paperwork, box, etc. These are hard to come by these days, and one of the lighter factory rifles out there.

$1600 OBO to your FFL, seller is in S Idaho, PM me and I will connect you guys. Also, can get more pics if you’d like.

image000001.jpegimage000003.jpeg

Attachments

• image000003.jpeg
    image000003.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
OP
Wapiti151

Wapiti151

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This is NOT the Mountain Ascent, no. This is the Subalpine model, which was a model in and of itself. It's essentially the Mountain ascent (I believe this was a MA variant, but lacking a couple of the MA features to reduce a bit of the cost). Bbl does not come with a brake, however it IS threaded and includes thread protector...just no circular muzzle brake like the MA. It also does not have the skeletonized bolt knob, and no hinged floor plate. So the magazine is all internal. I'll upload a pic to show you the magazine.

Stock is a reinforced CF stock with soft touch, and obviously Sitka Subalpine camo.

Rifle as is weighs 5.9lbs.

Hope this helps

image000000.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.