King for a day... Hunting Laws you wished existed, or didn’t exist.

No “driving” deer on public land. I have no problem with still hunting and often do it myself, but having a bunch of guys walk a thicket yelling and trying to scare deer to another hunter just doesn’t seem like a fair chase. Also, it ruins everyone else’s hunt nearby on public.
^^^^^^^THIS.

I would go as far as to say that drives should only be on private land owned by the party hunting. And only on the last part of the season.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Zingnut

FNG
IL archery spring turkey should have its own regulations similar to archery deer season. Multiple weeks to hunt vs. one week, not restricted to one county vs. limited to county drawn, and no issues with hunting during current gun season with Blaze Orange requirements.

Open more trails to motorcycles so the horse owners can't be the only ones accessing some prime country.
Leaving the proof of sex on a hind quarter in bull/any elk units. I can understand in cow only units, but its just plain silly when you can shoot any bull or any elk.

Hhardrockminer

Lil-Rokslider
Mt. need the "Fair chase law", really hard to contact an owner who doesn't even live in the state let alone come to his property enough to know anything about his property.

I see your angle and don’t fully disagree. But in that case I just don’t think they should be able to rip off our tax dollars. The problem is the double dipping. Selling the tags and making more money, yet still crying wolf about the crop damage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you have to understand crop insurance before you can call it double dipping. End of the day it’s an insurance program with a diminishing basis everytime you file. It’s not in really in you interest to file, So therefore having to file is costing you more money.

also the remember some state Crop Dep permits aren’t sellable or transferable as in the Case of this threads original example.

In addition damage can be more than just yield so crop insurance wouldn’t cover it, I had a bull do 20k worth of damages to a sprinkler. I know a guy in west tx that had 30k in fence damages. They finally lowered the herd down a bunch, but not using means that would be legal in most states. Neighbor doesn’t allow hunting, and they come into his ranch at night.

he tried selling hunts but very few bulls and mainly cows. Going rate on cow hunts doesn’t really begin to cover damages.

WKR
At this point our big game hunting guide every year is about like a phone book. Good luck and no more laws please.

Oh, I'd say eliminate the steel shot requirement for ducks if I got to pick one.

Bruce Culberson

Lil-Rokslider
That we could pack a hand gun while archery hunting, be nicer to have for back up then just pepper spray. Also a 22 pistol for plinking grouse....