Sold King of the Mountain Rancher bomber; large

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeRjolin

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
King of the Mountain Rancher bomber in rare gray. See below for more detailed information.

This is a catch and release item for me. Jacket fits great in arm length and body/chest area, but is a little short for me (I am 6'1). I would say anyone 5'10 or shorter would fit well. For reference, I wear a 44 tall jacket.

$195 $160 shipped. Jacket will be shipped priority USPS. I accept PayPal, Venmo, or money order.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

"The Rancher Jacket is dedicated to the packers and outfitters who have asked us over and over for a short jacket that won't get caught on the cantle. Collar, cuffs, and waistband of soft, stretch, wool knit that stays comfortable when the going gets cold and wet. We build the Rancher with raglan sleeves for unrestricted freedom of movement over a Trapper, Woodsman, or Bushman shirt. We add western yoke styling and two generous hand warmer pockets that are easy to get in and out of when you're sitting. The Rancher is fully lined with Diamond Knit/Windhibitor fabric, a tension relieved fabric that remains quiet even at very cold temperatures. It blocks wind, stabilizes a layer of air for added insulation, and breathes away body moisture at the same time. The Rancher is designed for function in the field but it also looks great when you head into town for supplies."

Attachments

• KOMrancher.jpg
    KOMrancher.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 95
  • KOMrancher1.jpg
    KOMrancher1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 85
  • KOMrancher2.jpg
    KOMrancher2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 75
  • KOMrancher3.jpg
    KOMrancher3.jpg