Sold King of the mountain Wool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundby

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, I’m looking for some king of the mountain wool, looking for the bowman jacket, hillbilly bibs or bunwarmer pants, or the trapper pullover, or even the stand master bibs, in excellent condition, I am 5’11 160lbs so thinking I need mediums or large, let me know if you have any for sale. Text is fastest 7017701880
Thanks

Last edited:

JLowry

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a set of Bunwarmer pants, Trapper pullover in snow camo and a Beavertail vest in standard camo. Snow camo is Lg, Vest is XL

mibighntr

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My set might be a little to larger for 5'11" 160 lbs. but I thought I would pass it along anyway and maybe some one else is interested. I am getting older and my Alberta Canada guide has retired. I would like to sell my entire King of the Mountain wool gear collection. Ideally I would like to sell the entire set to one buyer and prefer not to ship. I live in Colorado and I am 5'11" and weigh 220lbs. It all fits me with room to spare for layering. I have used it on several November Alberta whitetail trips and a few Colorado hunts. I would say it's all in good condition and I am asking $1650.00 plus shipping (current retail value is about $4,900.00). Text is fastest 303-524-2968

King of the Mountain Wool

Stand master coat xxl with xxl hood
Stand master liner xxl
Bushman wool shirt/jacket xxl
Wool KOM vest xxl
KOM wool pants size 40
KOM wool belt xxl
KOM wool bibs xxl
KOM wool day pack with 2 side pouches
KOM wool stand muff
KOM wool split balm xl mittens in timber camo with fleece liner gloves
KOM xl wool guide gloves with KOM fleece liner
KOM logo hat xl
KOM bomber hat xxl
KOM wool gaiters
Please PM me if you would consider splitting any of this. Thank You!

JLowry

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry...the Beavertail vest is Large, not XL
Also have a Bowman jacket in XL

Status
Not open for further replies.