King's Camo XKG Summit 20 Degree Mummy Bag

123 4/8 P&Y

Lil-Rokslider
Is this bag worth a crap? I am looking at it on Scheels website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JCooper

FNG
I’ve got one. Tried it out the other night in the yard. Low of 31* and was plenty warm. Plenty of room, but have not tried any other sleeping bag of the same style, so not much to compare it too.

OP
123 4/8 P&Y

123 4/8 P&Y

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got one. Tried it out the other night in the yard. Low of 31* and was plenty warm. Plenty of room, but have not tried any other sleeping bag of the same style, so not much to compare it too.

Thanks for the reply. Can you get an accurate weight of the bag in the compression sack? I'm really curious if 2.6# is real.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Does the XKG have the same amount of insulation in the top side of the bag as in the underside? I have a new Cat's Meow and the underside has less insulation. I can feel it is thinner than the top side. I think that may be bad for side sleepers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Bottom insulation in any sleeping bag gets compressed. That's why your sleeping pad is just as important as your bag in staying warm. Plenty of side sleepers run quilts.... with good pads and zero insulation from any bag under them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JCooper

FNG
To update my experience, I did use this 20* bag for muzzleloader this year in Colorado. Nights in lower 30’s and I never got cold. I would recommend this bag still.

DTime20

FNG
To update my experience, I did use this 20* bag for muzzleloader this year in Colorado. Nights in lower 30’s and I never got cold. I would recommend this bag still.

What pad did you run it with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk