Kiwi Kazakh Ibex!

hunter4life

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome. I wish I could see all the pictures. Only about half of them show up.

I am really glad to see this report. My dad, brother and I have just put money down with the same outfit for a combo Maral and Ibex hunt next year.

OP
JP100

JP100

WKR
Awesome. I wish I could see all the pictures. Only about half of them show up.

I am really glad to see this report. My dad, brother and I have just put money down with the same outfit for a combo Maral and Ibex hunt next year.

Check out pictures here on my blog 2018 Kazakhstan Ibex Hunt | Hard Yards Hunting

I always have issue with photos on Rokslide.

Maral and Ibex combo will be epic adventure!

Make sure you put up a hunt report on here when your back!

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
My rifle is a Tikka, with a Z5 in talley rings.
I have not shot it since I got home.

We sighted in on day 1, and my rifle was dead on...at 100 yards. I run a 200 yard zero. So I dialed up to a 200 yards zero and away I went.

After messing up on my Ibex I shot at 100 again and was running like a 300+ yard zero. So I wound it down.

Not sure what the go was there. Maybe on day one I was shooting low for some reason? and should not have touched anything.
One thing that may have been an issue was a bipod, I generally do not use one, but sighted my gun in on day one with the bipod.
I know some light guns do have vertical shift on bipods/bags, but I have used it plenty of times here at home with the bipod.

Id say most likely the issue was the man driving it.
the rifle is a good set up, but I do not particularly like it.

Should have taken my .243 haha

Thank you. Would be interested when you shoot it again to see what’s up.

Have had multiple Z5’s with POI shifts.....

Sounds like you had an adventure.

I'll echo what formid said. My mate in NZ had the same problem with a z5 this last year. We were in the two thumbs range. I think it's two thumbs. Basically due east of tekepo.

Anyways..

You should post up your epic Tahr hunt you had with the bow.