Klymit pads, anyone using them?

ams

WKR
Has anyone been using one and what do you think? I've trained myself to sleep on my back over the last few months with the hopes of getting better sleep in my mummy and want to get a lighter pad.

trevore

Lil-Rokslider
Not to hijack your thread, but what did you do to train yourself to sleep on your back. That's been a problem for me. I'm a stomach sleeper. Thanks

OP
A

ams

WKR
I slept with a couple pillows under my legs to elevate them. When I would turn over I would wake up because the pillows would move. I would just put them back under and go to sleep. There were a few nights when I couldn't go back to sleep. It was hard for the first month and I was pretty cranky but now its not a problem and I stay asleep. Oh and I don't need the pillows anymore. I'm sure there's probably better methods but this worked for me.

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Ed T was going to to buy one from the Clymb not long ago. He talked about it on 24hour.

They work fine for back or side sleepers. I prefer a thicker pad for more comfort, and was always worried about all of the possible seam failures with so many different seams on them. It never did fail, but I was always thinking about it........guess I have issues.

wvtradbow

FNG
I just ordered one yesterday from campsaver,the Klymit Static V,looked like a nice full size 2.5" 23x72 for around $50. I ran across it while looking for a light weight mat,this appears to be like the exped or neoair in weight range and it's not the kind that has sections missing to cut weight,may post a review when it arrives...

tradair1980

Lil-Rokslider
I have laid on both of the newer pads they have and being a side sleeper I see no reason to fear the U.L really cut up one.... Sorry cant remember the model name? I want to see how they hold up for a year before making the switch!