Knee surgery is in my future

Had my left knee replaced in 2008 at 57 years old, the right knee in 2013. For both it took 10 days before I could do a complete circle on the stationary bike. Now I walk a couple miles with the dogs out in the desert every morning, hunt elk, deer, pronghorn, quail and doves every opportunity I get. Knees are better now than before I had the surgery.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Fullfan

WKR
heysplow. I cheated death, and I am now grateful for every breath I draw and every step I take. I am grateful for my wife. She never missed a day while I was in the hospital. She ran her business and our household for over 16 months while I recovered.
I deal with my injuries every day, My right foot was crushed, it bothers me more than my leg/knee. But life is to dang short to set around and whine and complain. Counting to days until I'm in Idaho getting my rear-end whipped by the bulls.

OP
260madman

260madman

WKR
Hospital called today and said I needed to set up my appointment with the surgeon. I told them I see one on the 13th. They said we want to see you tomorrow. Okay then, tomorrow it is. Not sure what changed unless someone different looked at my MRI and the PT reports and decided it’s bad enough to get me in sooner.

I’m having issues with my other knee as well. Guess it happens when you fall a considerable distance and survive. That didn’t rear it’s ugly head until last Tuesday. I’ve only been mobile for 3 weeks other wise it’s been a walker or wheelchair and I haven’t been able to go anywhere because the pain in my back from a vertebra fracture has been a bit much. The bathroom and PT appointments have been about it for my excitement.

OP
260madman

260madman

WKR
I’m scheduled for the 19th. My fibula is still fractured. Should be interesting when they go in.

0A30B8B4-4522-4DC6-9F40-714DE92AFE57.jpeg