Knife Blanks

Bbell12

WKR
Wanting to get into the world of DIY handle and sheath making for knives; the end goal would be to put a handle on a small drop point blade with a kydex sheath that I could hang around my neck or strap to a pistol harness. Anyone know of any good knife blanks out there for this? I obviously know about morakniv but am looking for other brands that have a bit more variety in blade styles.

Any info about places to find good knife handle and kydex materials (or just tips and tricks in general) would be much appreciated as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unobogus

FNG
Are you looking for blanks that you can bevel and put and edge on? Or are you wanting a complete knife without the scales?

OP
Bbell12

Bbell12

WKR
Are you looking for blanks that you can bevel and put and edge on? Or are you wanting a complete knife without the scales?

I’d like to start out with a complete knife and work my way up to cutting out blanks and putting a bevel on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unobogus

FNG
Jantz, bladehq and USA knifemaker all sell blanks. Good luck, I'm kind of in the same position, but I started out cutting my own styles, just haven't finishes one yet...