Knight bighorn peep sight

cgasner1

WKR
I’m trying to get a adjustable back peep sight for a knight bighorn it doesn’t seem that Williams has anything for sale anywhere that will work I believe it’s the Williams fp legend I need and can’t find it is there a different model that will fit that’s adjustable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ghost338

FNG
As alternatives, you could try the Williams WGRS Legend or get a NECG N-106 and put it on a weaver base.

OP
cgasner1

cgasner1

WKR
If I put it on a base like that would I need a higher front sight I ordered a Lyman 20 globe

Mitch291

FNG
I’m in the same boat I’m going to get the Williams and use a weaver base.

Last edited:
OP
cgasner1

cgasner1

WKR
I emailed William they said they are out of stock for at least 6 months guess I’ll have to order one that goes on a weaver

OP
cgasner1

cgasner1

WKR
I miss read that email it said the fp legend and wrps legend are both out of stock for 6 months what should a guy do for a adjustable one now?

OP
cgasner1

cgasner1

WKR
That sight doesn’t have the micro adjustment on it though

OP
cgasner1

cgasner1

WKR
Highly impressed with Williams after talking to a rep on the phone this afternoon it’ll be minimum 6 months till they sell them I asked him if they planned on missing the entire 2019 season he responded with yes and we also missed 2018 and said like 93 of the products in the line they sell are also on backorder like that