Knight Conversion Products Avaialble

If you have a Knight DISC Extreme or Elite and you might want to convert it to bare primer rifle Lehigh Defense is now making the conversion products you might need.

You will need a Knight Red Plastic Jacket bolt to complete the conversion.

Lehigh is now producing a 17- 4 metal Breech plug, primer adapter, and Vent Liners. If you have a Red Plastic Jacket bolt this simplifies and reduces the expense of the conversion.

IMG-1221.jpg

Last edited:

Mebe007

Lil-Rokslider
so i just actually ordered these parts yesterday as i plan to switch over to blackhorn 209, how does the priming workk now? in the came sense the bare primer rides in the bolt and slide in by simply closing the bolt? wondering because my fingers arent fitting in there.

OP
sabotloader
so i just actually ordered these parts yesterday as i plan to switch over to blackhorn 209, how does the priming workk now? in the came sense the bare primer rides in the bolt and slide in by simply closing the bolt? wondering because my fingers arent fitting in there.
It really depends on which bolt you have. If you have the bolt designed for Red Plastic Jackets you will need the primer adapter. Once the adapter is inserted in the bolt and the bolt is inserted in the rifle the Adapter can not fall out. If you bolt is a Knight Bare Primer bolt you do not need the Primer adapter.

Which bolt do you think you have?

Mebe007

Lil-Rokslider
I have the disc extreme for red jackets. I ordered the Lehigh breech plug, spare vent liners and the bolt adapter. I was just wondering how it actually worked with inserting primers