Knight Rifle Front Sight

I have a non western version that doesn't have the front sight drilled and tapped. I would like to get it ready for use in any western state. I remember reading somewhere on Rokslide that you could send it in to Knight and they would do it because if you have someone else do it it will void the warranty. In the thread on Rokslide they mention that you have to contact a specific person or department to get it done as the other departments will tell you they cant do it. I cant find that thread and I just contacted them through their main website and they said they wont do it and recommended I buy a new barrel.

Looking for that thread or the proper people to contact.

Call Knight Rifles and ask for Steve. Justin would be a good contact also but he is really hard to reach now that he has taken on more responsibilities.

OP
Researcher
I received my response by email from a Justin Perry. He says they offer a barrel kit. New barrel, ramrod and guide, sights, and quick release for $300, you have to buy them all together by the way. Might as well just have a local gunsmith drill and tap and not have a warranty I think.......