Knight UL PeepRib?

bbrown

WKR
Any ideas if they make one for the Knight Ultralite? Or something similar?

Looked but didn’t find anything and don’t really want to deal with cutting the stock to make the Willams target peep work.

I had a necg on my Knight the tiny set screws just didn't seem to scream secure to me.
Then I couldn't get it to shoot as high as I wanted to I had to buy a taller weaver base.

Don't think I even put it back on after buying the new bases. Or maybe it shot to high, can't remember.

But I can say that the fit and quality if the Williams is next level. One of those little sheet rock mill bits in a dremel make short work. I even got a little carried away.
20200110_100112.jpg20200110_100119.jpgScreenshot_20220123-205401_Lowe's.jpg

Yeah, I bought the higher base that Leupold makes. I have had that peep for about 5 years now and have never had any issues with it.

nphunter

WKR
I was able to install the Williams without cutting my stock, I cut the bottom of the slider off flush with the stock when all the way down and still have plenty of adjustment to get out further than I will be shooting.

Not to hijack, but do you all know of any Williams Knight peeps for sale or where they are in stock? I've been looking for a while and can't locate one...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Tradguy

FNG
I sent my Williams peep site back to get warranty work on it last summer, I still do not have it back. Gave them a call last week and according to them, I should be receiving it in a couple months. The gentleman said they were having issues with getting their bases cut but that is being resolved. I will say this they have always provided excellent customer service and a prompt reply, the long wait is out of their hands and I understand that.

OP
bbrown

bbrown

WKR
Appreciate the info! That NECG looks to be the easiest but I’m running that Williams on an ol 30-30 and really like it. Being a former drywaller, I’m far too familiar with a rotozip but usually there is a finisher coming behind to clean up my mess. Ha!

Appreciate the info! That NECG looks to be the easiest but I’m running that Williams on an ol 30-30 and really like it. Being a former drywaller, I’m far too familiar with a rotozip but usually there is a finisher coming behind to clean up my mess. Ha!
Haha.
Just take it easy it goes fast.
Honestly a file mite be a better choice