Knight Ultra Lite Questions, plus Vision deal

Gehri1tm

Lil-Rokslider
I've been looking at getting a Knight Ultra-Lite rifle and wondered if anyone could help with a couple quick questions.

1) I see the back and front sites already mounted on the western edition. Are there also scope holes drilled and tapped at the back by the bolt? I want to have the option to mount a peep sight back there and/or scope eventually.

2) What accessories come with this rifle? For example, does the breech plug combo tool come with it or does that need to be purchased separate?

3) I wanted to also get the bare 209 kit to modify this for states that don’t have the primer restriction. I’m assuming this is possible, but if not, what are my options here?

4) I noticed that Knight has a deal running until midnight tonight with a Vision xtra 50 cal rifle free with purchase of Ultra-Lite. Is it worth jumping on this deal to also add a break action like the Vision?

Thanks for the help

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Colorado edition has open sights plus drilled for scope mounts the last i knew the western edition was NOT drilled or tapped.
To change primer types requires an entire new bolt setup on the ultra lite.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

ole hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I've been looking at getting a Knight Ultra-Lite rifle and wondered if anyone could help with a couple quick questions.

1) I see the back and front sites already mounted on the western edition. Are there also scope holes drilled and tapped at the back by the bolt? I want to have the option to mount a peep sight back there and/or scope eventually.

2) What accessories come with this rifle? For example, does the breech plug combo tool come with it or does that need to be purchased separate?

3) I wanted to also get the bare 209 kit to modify this for states that don’t have the primer restriction. I’m assuming this is possible, but if not, what are my options here?

4) I noticed that Knight has a deal running until midnight tonight with a Vision xtra 50 cal rifle free with purchase of Ultra-Lite. Is it worth jumping on this deal to also add a break action like the Vision?

Thanks for the help
1 YES there is ,,
2 Yes there is but suggest good cleaning kit with ram rod ..
3 Yes you can,,
4 stilly question ,,,Free gun ,,,,

OP
G

Gehri1tm

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks realunlucky, ole hunter & SW hunter for the replies. I noticed the shipping is over $70 to cover both guns with the Knight Black Friday deal. Plus, the ultra lite is about $200 more than other online sites. I just saw the olive/SS western edition for $899+oversize shipping on Sportsmans Warehouse. So, all told, I would get a free $350 Vision gun after spending about $260 more at Knight's web site. I'm hoping Muzzle-Loaders gets more of the ultra lite in stock and still keeps the prices down.

Thanks realunlucky, ole hunter & SW hunter for the replies. I noticed the shipping is over $70 to cover both guns with the Knight Black Friday deal. Plus, the ultra lite is about $200 more than other online sites. I just saw the olive/SS western edition for $899+oversize shipping on Sportsmans Warehouse. So, all told, I would get a free $350 Vision gun after spending about $260 more at Knight's web site. I'm hoping Muzzle-Loaders gets more of the ultra lite in stock and still keeps the prices down.

Have you looked at www.muzzle-loaders.com

They normally have great prices... and are real good bunch of guys and gals to deal with..

OP
G

Gehri1tm

Lil-Rokslider
Have you looked at www.muzzle-loaders.com

They normally have great prices... and are real good bunch of guys and gals to deal with..

Thanks sabotloader. I checked with them, but everything is out of stock still, no exact date for delivery. I see they have some of the lowest prices so I was thinking of ordering from them once stock is back in. I'd like to get the nitride ultra lite western edition. Thanks for the positive recommendation on muzzle-loaders.com, plus thanks for all your posts on Rokslide, which has been a huge help for me since I'm new to muzzleloaders.