Knight ultra lite

I like the break action better for ease of cleaning and placing a primer. I’m not sure if there is any actual benefit to the bolt design. I don’t mind it but it’s more work than a simple break action.
The bolt action is a true inline ignition. There’s a reason CVA made the Paramount and Paramount Pro in Bolt action. The most precise system for a firearm is bolt

The bolt action is a true inline ignition. There’s a reason CVA made the Paramount and Paramount Pro in Bolt action. The most precise system for a firearm is bolt

The bolt on the Knight and the bolt on a rifle do 2 completely different things. The bolt on the Knight does nothing precise. It only places the primer into the breach, which is already aligned in the barrel. Not that it would matter as the slug has no contact with anything other than the barrel as it sits on the powder.

Last edited:

Billinsd

WKR
I love my 50 cal Ultralite. I got a 50 cal to hunt elk. 45 cal better for deer.

Billinsd

WKR
I love my ultralite. Look up some of sabotloader’s older posts on the ultralite and follow his instructions. I set mine up just like his and it flat out shoots.
Me too, except I don't have the shroud over my front fiber sight.