Knight Ultrajight barrel measurements needed please

dirtdarte

FNG
I hope someone can help me out...... I'm setting up a peep sight system on a new Ultralight I ordered but haven't received yet. I have the rear peep but haven't ordered a front globe sight yet. I need to get the barrel diameter at the very rear of the action (outside dimension) where the rear-most scope base would mount and I need the diameter of the barrel (outside dimension) where the front sight ramp is located.
What I'm doing is figuring out the front site height mathematically to hopefully save some time waiting on parts to arrive. I have enough adjustability in the rear peep to refine my sight-in etc.
I would really appreciate it.

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
I hope someone can help me out...... I'm setting up a peep sight system on a new Ultralight I ordered but haven't received yet. I have the rear peep but haven't ordered a front globe sight yet. I need to get the barrel diameter at the very rear of the action (outside dimension) where the rear-most scope base would mount and I need the diameter of the barrel (outside dimension) where the front sight ramp is located.
What I'm doing is figuring out the front site height mathematically to hopefully save some time waiting on parts to arrive. I have enough adjustability in the rear peep to refine my sight-in etc.
I would really appreciate it.

Next to rear scope mounts I measured 1.07”. As close as I could get the trigger.

f8a6c0e1be8e60c178fa819230d91c54.jpg

At end of barrel I measured .783”

cc59478fc1cf16b4fb3d14fb73fd5516.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D

dirtdarte

FNG
Elkoholic30... You are one awesome dude... Thanks so much, you just saved me a week of prep time and relieved a lot of stress for me. I hope someday to return the favor somehow. I'm here in the north north of Utah so if you ever get out this way, let me know.... I'd like to give you a case of the beverage of your choice....

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
It was no trouble at all. Had the barrel in the vice as I just put on my front ramp and sight. Hope it helps get you all set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk