Knight Ultralite 209 Nitride

Billinsd

WKR
I'd like to buy this rifle. Modernmuzzleloaders.com doesn't have it in stock and will not be selling Knight rifles in the future. I called Sportsman's warehouse in Yuma and they do not have this rifle and cannot special order it. At Knight the rifle with Nitride finish in 209 is $1,250 shipped to me. Are there cheaper places to buy this rifle?
Thanks
Bill

I'd like to buy this rifle. Modernmuzzleloaders.com doesn't have it in stock and will not be selling Knight rifles in the future. I called Sportsman's warehouse in Yuma and they do not have this rifle and cannot special order it. At Knight the rifle with Nitride finish in 209 is $1,250 shipped to me. Are there cheaper places to buy this rifle?
Thanks
Bill

Go to the Knight web site - Locate the contact button. Send an email addressed to Justin @ Knight Rifles. Pose your question to him - He can solve most any problem

flacowboy

FNG
Thanks
Bill

Did you find a better deal?

OP
B

Billinsd

WKR
I ended up calling Knight Rifle who said Sportsman's Warehouse can special order Knight rifles. He gave me Sportsman's buyers name and number. I call the buyer and he called the Yuma store. Then I called the Yuma Store and ordered the rifle for $1,138, plus about $35 to ship from there 150 miles to my house. I've saving about $100. Yes, this is a better deal....

I would suggest you look at Midway. They can order the rifle directly from Knight and save you a few bucks too.

They have the SS variety but ask about the Nitride - I am thinking they would order that for you - but it would ship from Knight. Shipping might be free right now also.

OP
B

Billinsd

WKR
I called Midwayusa and they would not special order the nitride version. They may eventually carry it, though. Bill

Dang! One other thing you could call Knight Rifles and ask for Justin - tell him what you are wanting and ask if he knows of any of his dealers that might have the rifle. Let him know you tried to go through Midway.

Johnc427

Lil-Rokslider
You may try Bobs Sporting Goods in Longview, WA. I’m not sure where you’re at but I just picked one up there and it was a lot cheaper than that. I’m not sure if they can ship though...