Knight Ultralite Order Mistake

Makes a little more sense. Still would be nice if there was a clear comparison between models, i.e. what makes the disc different from the mountaineer, etc.

Sounds like I need to order one with sights if I want to be able to use open sites, rather than ordering without sights and adding them later.

Justin doesn’t even know what is what. I sent him an email telling him exactly what I was looking for he advised which one to buy. When I reviewed it it was the wrong bolt. He tried to say it was my fault, but when I referenced the prior email he said he would make it right. That still hasn’t happened and I have given up trying to get him to make it right like he said. He won’t even answer my emails at this point. I will probably just buy the other bolt. Tough giving them more money though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justin doesn’t even know what is what. I sent him an email telling him exactly what I was looking for he advised which one to buy. When I reviewed it it was the wrong bolt. He tried to say it was my fault, but when I referenced the prior email he said he would make it right. That still hasn’t happened and I have given up trying to get him to make it right like he said. He won’t even answer my emails at this point. I will probably just buy the other bolt. Tough giving them more money though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justin has moved on from his former position, I would suggest you contact via email Steve at Knight. He is now the man in charge. Take the time to share with him all the information. I think you really might get some help from him.

mike