Knight Wolverine - Western

If you have an interest in a Knight Wolverine - I have one that I would like to sale.

I have a Wolverine I want to sale it is currently setup as a Western edition rifle with cap ignition and open sights.

The rifle and bore are in excellent condition.

If you might want a FPJ 209 version, I do have the parts to change it out.

The stock is a new Knight Max 1 stock. The new red Timney adjustable trigger and the older Knight percussion hammer.

Rifle as is with the Williams aftermarket sights - $400 + actual shipping.

Rifle with Williams sights removed and factory Knight sights reinstalled $300 + actual shipping.

Knight-Wolverine.jpg

RamDreamer

Lil-Rokslider
Hey sabotloader I have been itching for a few years to get into muzzleloader hunting and I think this might be the actual opportunity to get it started. Like others I have had an eye on the ultra light for a while and took notes on the mods you have made to add the Williams peep sight, but I think for the current time being this will do the ticket and be a better financial move for me currently. Obviously this is one of the workhorse muzzleloaders and am curious why you are interested in parting with it?

OP
sabotloader
Hey sabotloader I have been itching for a few years to get into muzzleloader hunting and I think this might be the actual opportunity to get it started. Like others I have had an eye on the ultra light for a while and took notes on the mods you have made to add the Williams peep sight, but I think for the current time being this will do the ticket and be a better financial move for me currently. Obviously this is one of the workhorse muzzleloaders and am curious why you are interested in parting with it?

Well the main reason is I have way to many ML's. I really trying to slim it down a bit. And probably the largest reason is I just do not use the rifle. It has spent most of its time here in the safe. I DID decide to, for the heck of it, use the Wolverine this fall elk hunting. I have no doubts in it's abilities but it just does not get used. So it is time to put it out there and hope that someone will get it and really use it.

It is really difficult for me to sale rifles of any kind but at my age the collection needs to be reduced.

And I should really mention the "House" rule as monitored by Terry - "if one cometh - one must go" :mad:

Last edited:

Idaholewis

Lil-Rokslider
Nice Rifle Mike!! 👍

I am in the Same boat, except Sidelock Rifles, I have a LARGE Safe Completely Full of them, There is NO WAY i can Regularly shoot this many Rifles. Simply Put, it’s a Hobby that i Love, But i have to put the Brakes on Buying more of them, I am out of Room! 🙂

OP
sabotloader
Could you post some pictures?

There are pictures posted in the first post of this thread. Would you like some additional pictures?

I also should add I put the new stock on for the sale so the rifle could be shot by either a right or left hand shooter, I do have a composite 'thumbhole' if you are a right handed shooter and would prefer that.

Wolverine-70.jpg

Bryanboss429

Lil-Rokslider
Not to brag, but for you guys that were on the fence about this rifle, you missed out. This is a fantastic rifle. Great options and upgrades. Can't wait to get out and use it. Really a stand up knowledgeable guy to talk to and deal with.
Mike-it was great to meet you and I will keep in touch with you with any questions about the rifle and about the success i have with it.
Thanks again!

OP
sabotloader
Not to brag, but for you guys that were on the fence about this rifle, you missed out. This is a fantastic rifle. Great options and upgrades. Can't wait to get out and use it. Really a stand up knowledgeable guy to talk to and deal with.
Mike-it was great to meet you and I will keep in touch with you with any questions about the rifle and about the success i have with it.
Thanks again!

I sent you a batch of pictures yesterday via email - some of them might be helpful.

If you shoot anything like your Avatar with the rifle - Congratulations!!! - but I do not want to see a picture of what I could-of/might-have done had I kept the rifle. :oops:

mike