Knives!

J.Wells

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a total knife nut and I can’t help but asking what kinds of knives does everybody use? Really curious what the elk hunters are taking into the backcountry.

dsclowers

Lil-Rokslider
I have been carrying one of the Outdoor Edge knives with the replacable blades. I received an LT Wright Camp Muk as a present last Christmas with a blaze orange handle that I'm looking forward to trying out this year. That thing is scary sharp.

LT-camp muk.jpg

I have Several Bark River Knives that I own and will have with me for various hunts.
I have not gotten to use several of them on animals yet but I’m excited to test them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruana Steelhead and 5AD models. Ruana makes a great knife.

Schrade Uncle Henry USA made folder that is almost identical to a Buck 110. (great knife)

Benchmade mini-Barrage: really nice folder that I carry every day. It gets it's fair share of use also. I used it in Alaska on my grizzly bear hunt. I gave my guide a hand-made Ruana 5AD knife as a way of saying thanks to him in addition to his $$$$ tip.

bruno59

WKR
I use the Benchmade Hidden canyon hunter and also carry a tyto replaceable blade knife both seem to work really well for me and not to heavy

Frito

Lil-Rokslider
I like the more tasteful, utilitarian Busse Kin knives, such as the new Scrapper WS1020 I just ordered. Very nice for processing animals! Some of their knives are way over the top for my taste and look like weapons or whatever. Other than that I enjoy a collection of Benchmades and Kershaws for everyday stuff.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have a few Benchmade knives which always go along, I also really like my havalon.

I have some other random knives that I take out on occasion.

I use a benchmade hidden canyon hunter for all my work. Not the biggest knife, but gets the job done.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

drmatara

FNG
I like Busse Kin knives, and i just got the new Scrapper WS1020 last week. Very good for processing animals.

i am rethining my set up to as I have a tyto and not sure which way I want to go with my fixed blade. GOAT, Benchmade, Iron Will, or kestrel? I am going lightweight