Sold Kodiak Canvas Super Deluxe Flexbow - 6043vx

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtn

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi all,

Decided to gauge interest in my Kodiak Canvas tent. It’s an excellent tent made out of quality materials... This was used for a total of 10 nights and has been stored since. Perfect condition, nothing wrong with it whatsoever. I try to travel light and this just doesn’t get used often enough.
Comes with the vestibule and the ground tarp.
I don’t have any pictures on hand right now of it all set up, but here’s what will be shipped to you.

3DBA6B3E-8450-4D76-90E3-C9CB9334E99E.jpeg
Shipping will be pricey as this is NOT a light tent.

Asking $650, and we can figure out shipping. Not looking for any trades. I know this goes on sale fairly often at one supplier or another, but the upside to buying from me is I actually have it in stock and won’t cancel your order!

Thanks for looking.

Jesseb

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
These are awesome tents! I have the regular deluxe version with vestibule and have well over 100 nights in it over the last 7 years and it is still in excellent condition. We used it with the vestibule for a spike camp this last deer season with a buddy heater and it was super comfy compared to our usual ultralight gear. My wife loves it for family car camping trips. Anyone considering, this is a great tent at a great price that will last a lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.