Kodiak Canvas

PistolPete

Lil-Rokslider
Bass Pro/Cabelas is famous for advertising things as in stock and then canceling. Maybe that’s why their gift cards get heavily discounted.

I hope you guys get your tents!

I got the same email from Bass Pro, guess i'll be keeping an eye out for memorial day sales.

Afhunter1

WKR
I have had the 10X14 on my wish list for a year probably. This was more than I could stand. I pulled the trigger on one today too. I got it for about $415 ish with AJ, Raise, & 10% day.

Actually it was $393.44 with all the discounts.

Last edited:

rj2

WKR
I ordered one today too, but skipped raise just in case it gets cancelled, dont want all those bass pro gift cards. i dont have cabelas card either so im looking at 460 after tax with AJ

Last edited:

Grumman

WKR
I ordered from BPS on Sunday and shipping says it’ll be here tomorrow. Sorry for the folks that got the cancellation, maybe more will show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got an email from Bass Pro saying that my order has been delayed and if it doesn't process within 60 days it will be cancelled. My thought was that they sold more than they had in stock and don't know when more will be restocked. However, the website doesn't show out of stock. Also - I bought gift cards to buy this with so hopefully they don't cancel and leave me with $500 of gift cards.
They have done this to me several times! Hate that company for several reasons

sneaky

"DADDY"
2 years later and I'm still waiting on money that AJ owes me. Glad that nonsense works for somebody, I'm through dealing with them

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
S

Smash

Lil-Rokslider
Got my tent in yesterday and got it set up and seasoned today. Going to be really nice for the next hunting trip.

42d7b91a762ec8a12e26270928582ec8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mmcdonough

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered mine off Amazon after they had already gone out of stock but they still had the sale price up. I certainly don't mind waiting. Been eyeballing this tent for months now! According to the Kodiak site, the re-stock date is 06/05/20 so my guess is they'll send out all the back ordered stuff after that.

Kindo

WKR
Update for those with Cabelas orders:

Just got off the phone with CS at Cabelas and the rep I had was awesome and went above and beyond for me but I ended up being SOL.

He looked into it for me and it said that they’re not expecting to get replenished by the vendor until 08/17/2020. He told me BP had them in stock but I told him my previous experiences with cancelled orders and he hesitantly agreed that that is probably what would happen if I put the order in through BP. He also said that if they (Cabelas) don’t get their additional stock prior to the 08/17/2020 date, there’s a good chance that my order would get cancelled anyways.

Just wanted to pass the info along so nobody else was waiting on the tent for a family camping trip like I was.

rj2

WKR
i was pretty hopeful we would get it based on the shipping dates, and the restock dates on the kodiak site etc. oh well thats why I skipped the gift cards for this one, glad I did. I will be a little pissed if bass pro has it back in stock before 60 days though

i was pretty hopeful we would get it based on the shipping dates, and the restock dates on the kodiak site etc. oh well thats why I skipped the gift cards for this one, glad I did. I will be a little pissed if bass pro has it back in stock before 60 days though
I'll keep an eye out and be ready to call.

Kindo

WKR
While visiting the in-laws this weekend I went to a Cabela’s about 45 min away and they had one in stock and they honored the price and 10% Tuesday discount after I showed them my cancelled order. May be worth a shot for those trying to still make it happen.