Kodiak deer/ goat combo

HuntNaked

FNG
Posted this over on the AK but figured its worth a shot here too. Read through the old posts and gathered some good info but I Have dates to fly in for 10 days in early October. My buddy is a 66 year old resident of AK and wants to hunt goats. Im a nonresident, 33 yr old and will have deer tags. Never been to Kodiak, anyone have any opinions on trying to do both in one 10 day trip, doable? Hoping we will still be able to land up high on a lake to make goat access a little easier. Was eying some of the lakes down on the southwest side, but hard to know if they hold both deer and goats. I imagine deer will be where you find them that time of the year? Any thoughts?
Some friends and I are hoping to do a similar hunt for the first time this October. Would love to pick your brain about your experience!

OP
M
Feel free to send me a message. I have been twice now since I posted. Each time for about 13/14 days. If you can swing it I would pay to break the trip up into two parts, fly into a place for goats, and then have them pick you up and fly to another area for deer. My limited experience has been in the first two weeks of Oct. We used Seahawk air both times and they were very good and we will be going back again this year.