Kodiak Island 2020- How are the deer holding up?

cgasner1

WKR
We caught great weather and everyone filled all their tags was a pretty awesome trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHL

Lil-Rokslider
We all saw tons of deer as well and killed 4 nice bucks. Lots and lots of deer (hunted with an outfitter).

I want more details on the hunts guys and pic's. Lol. Short story with pics!! Please please

cgasner1

WKR
caecf783c9a8fe2c45dad3e51fe3c816.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
soggybtmboys

soggybtmboys

Lil-Rokslider
Tough hunt, 50-70 % deer loss at Zachar Bay. We found 30 skeletons in one low spot near the beach. We ended up taking 5 doe and only 1 buck. Had a great time and fishing was super, but was a little disappointed with the deer hunting.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

12wander

FNG
Lance Kronberger … Freelance Outdoors is first class operation.

Looking at going in 2024. Found his website but it hasn’t been updated since 2016 it looks like and can’t find any information on his deer hunts. Does he do lodge hunts, camp, or boat? How many’s days, what part of the island, and current rates. Would greatly appreciate it.

CHL

Lil-Rokslider
Looking at going in 2024. Found his website but it hasn’t been updated since 2016 it looks like and can’t find any information on his deer hunts. Does he do lodge hunts, camp, or boat? How many’s days, what part of the island, and current rates. Would greatly appreciate it.
Not really sure man. And he’s so booked out with all hunts he doesn’t really do much advertising on any of his hunts anymore. Certainly email him or Nicki and they’ll be able to provide all the logistics, dates, location, etc. I just know there are a bunch of deer and they’re first class.