Kodiak Safaris out of Larsen Bay

daddie63

WKR
Hey there,

Ive decided I have to start planning a Kodiak trip before Im too old and I miss out on a bucket list hunt for me. If I go guided I know who I'll use due to a roksliders recommendation.
If I decide to go unguided and with a transporter Im trying to collect info. Im looking at going in 2022 hopefully so doing a lot of research. I have contacted a few operations already and have reference lists coming to me.
I wanted to ask specifically about Kodiak safaris out of Larsen Bay though. Anyone here hunted with them or know anything about this family run operation? Any info would help.

Thanks a lot its apprecaited.

ttmannan

Lil-Rokslider
I am also interested in hearing what y'all have to say. I'm booked in 2021 with them. I was booked in 2020 with a group of friends but I got drawn for a late elk tag in AZ so rescheduled. Friends are socked in right now in Kodiak trying to get home but had a great trip. I don't have 100% of the details yet but I was told to be in sheep shape as it's rough hunting.

Oregon

WKR
Hey there,

Ive decided I have to start planning a Kodiak trip before Im too old and I miss out on a bucket list hunt for me. If I go guided I know who I'll use due to a roksliders recommendation.
If I decide to go unguided and with a transporter Im trying to collect info. Im looking at going in 2022 hopefully so doing a lot of research. I have contacted a few operations already and have reference lists coming to me.
I wanted to ask specifically about Kodiak safaris out of Larsen Bay though. Anyone here hunted with them or know anything about this family run operation? Any info would help.

Thanks a lot its apprecaited.
I’m pretty sure they used to be Kodiak Charters or maybe an off shoot of them??
Possibly the son branched out on his own. Not sure, but I’ve hunted with Kodiak Charters in the past quite a few times, PM me if you have any specific questions.

cgasner1

WKR
We went with Ninilchik this year was awesome they run a boat operation out of Larsen bay also nice being able to go out farther and get away from people as odd as that sounds going that far they don’t guide so you need a idea on where you’d like them to take you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk