Kodiak Success

Damn! You got a fatty! Congrats man, I bet you won't soon forget that experience!

Who did you fly with if you don't mind sharing?

OP
LivinGood

LivinGood

FNG
Damn! You got a fatty! Congrats man, I bet you won't soon forget that experience!

Who did you fly with if you don't mind sharing?

Thanks! Goats might be my new favorite hunt. We flew with Seahawk. Roland sure knows the goats. This was DG474 area. Plenty of billies to be had and lots of areas to land if the weather allows.

daddie63

WKR
Great pics for sure. Cool as hell. Just fuels the fire to get making plans myself. Would love to hear more about the hunt when you can. Gear, tips... whatever you got. Thanks a lot and congrats

Congratulations brother, Kodiak is a special place indeed!! Great billy you got there as well, and 474 has some super places to hunt with lots of goats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
LivinGood

LivinGood

FNG
Great pics for sure. Cool as hell. Just fuels the fire to get making plans myself. Would love to hear more about the hunt when you can. Gear, tips... whatever you got. Thanks a lot and congrats

I grabbed some of my wife’s pre-workout

Grabbed some of my wife’s pre-workout packets and they were the ticket for getting going in the morning. Team Beachbody! Ha

Attachments

• B39E8957-9307-4419-B73D-3B9154BC7588.jpeg
    B39E8957-9307-4419-B73D-3B9154BC7588.jpeg
    404.3 KB · Views: 54