KOM - Bowman Jacket - Size Medium Excellent shape

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey Guys,

As the title says King of the Mountain Bowman Jacket size Medium. Blow Down color. Excellent shape. Just don't use it enough to keep, otherwise awesome Jacket.

$265 shipped TYD Paypal gift or add the 3%

P1120992.jpgP1120996 (1).jpgP1120997.jpg

Last edited:
OP
onlythebow
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I couldn't say for sure but guessing around 10 yrs old? I bought the whole suit - jacket, pants, shirt, hat, bibs for whitetail hunting in the midwest. Everything was in near perfect condition when purchased around 9 years ago, it has been used minimally by me and always babied and washed appropriately. The friend of a friend that I bought them from said they had purchased a year or so before i bought them, so that is my best guess on age. Excellent condition though

Thanks Justin! Yes very warm and a great all around jacket.......my favorite camo from them too!

Last edited:
OP
onlythebow
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sure. I take medium in pretty much everything and this fits well and true to size

I am 5'9" and around 160 lbs, 31-32 inch waist athletic build. I can have a base layer and secondary mid to heavy layer on and it is comfy, a vest too for extra warmth, but after that might start to feel constricted.

Hope that helps