Koplin 2500lb ATV winch 79.99

Broomd

WKR
I use warn too, but for the rear winch mount I just put on the atv this should do the job. Thanks for posting!

Broomd

WKR
A looped cable and fairlead is at least $50, not to mention the handle bar control. The winch itself is basically free.
I'll post a review when I get this one....

I use warn too, but for the rear winch mount I just put on the atv this should do the job. Thanks for posting!

are you refering to a 2" receiver hitch? if so where are you getting the mount for the winch? sounds like this could be a multi purose tool for the atv or pu

Broomd

WKR
No, I recently bought a new 2016 Arctic Cat TBX...that is the bike with the large dump box on the back. I'm typically a Yamaha, Honda guy but I really like the concept of the huge dump box for ranch stuff, feed, hauling a deer, etc I still have a 660 grizzly.
The winch mount is an Arctic Cat dedicated piece that mounts to the back of the machine. They have been discontinued, but I found a NOS one this week, along with the articulating NOS rear bumper--its swings with the dump box. Got both on Ebay.The new Kolpin with go with that set up.

The machine has a 2" receiver from the factory, but it won't be involved in the winch install.
I'll post a pic when equipped...

OP
X

xziang

WKR
A looped cable and fairlead is at least $50, not to mention the handle bar control. The winch itself is basically free.
I'll post a review when I get this one....

I'm a sucker and purchased one and figured I might mount it in a small trailer or possibly have a use for it in the garage for a hoist. Hope it works for keep me posted with how you like it.

I'm a sucker and purchased one and figured I might mount it in a small trailer or possibly have a use for it in the garage for a hoist. Hope it works for keep me posted with how you like it.

While back toyed with the idea of one on my car hauler, to pull up disabled vehicals. Settled on a coffin hoist. Have only used it once on the kids miatta. Slow but got the job done

Broomd

WKR
Well, you guys have the right idea. imho...
Time will tell, but I suspect that this will be a great little winch. Great to have when something needs tugged. Price was almost a joke.