Kowa 66 near Coeur d alene ID

Does anyone in the Coeur d alene Idaho area have one of the newer Kowa 66 spotters they would be willing to let a guy checkout before possibly purchasing one?

I have the 774 now, have had the 884 and started with kowa's on the 664 years ago.

Thanks!

Wheels

WKR
You might check with Rent Outdoor Gear, they show the 66A on their site but it shows “out of stock”. Not sure what that means.

hwy1strat

WKR
I’m in Spokane and I have one you can check out. I see you already bought one though. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed!

OP
sportsmans challenge
I’m in Spokane and I have one you can check out. I see you already bought one though. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed!
Appreciate the offer. I have had a 664, 774 and 884. Rite now I will be going from the 774 and don't think I will be disappointed, but hoping it isn't much darker than the 77

alaska_bou

Lil-Rokslider
I have the 99 already so I grabbed a deal on a 66 I too could not pass up. I can tell you it is noticeably better than my 65 hd swaro. I don't think you will be disappointed.

OP
sportsmans challenge
That review that s and s put out is pretty good, talked to a guy who was there for it and he gave some great oversight. I am not necessarily looking to count less ounces perse, but really want to see how it is and how it compares within the kowa world.
I liked the old 66 for what it was, but told a few of the guys at kowa multiple times that if they changed the eye piece and the focus wheel to micro/macro it would be a hit might have mentioned fluorite lens as well.

The 88 was cool, just big, can't imagine the 99

I really wish they would do like a 15- 60x or 65x mag range. For a lot of shooting 25x is too much, hate having separate eye pieces