KOWA BRACKET

CatfishKev

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking for guys that might be interested in getting these made. I figure the more we get made the better the price will be. I am not trying to make any money on anyone, just get the best group deal. I live in South East AZ, once made the cost of shipping them to you would be on you.

Update--- order closed.

Last edited:
OP
C

CatfishKev

Lil-Rokslider
Got a good deal going if I get together at least 4 guys. This will be his last run of these plates for long time the dude said. PM for details,

OP
C

CatfishKev

Lil-Rokslider
I will need a final count by this monday morning. Will require 60% down and the rest before I pick them up.
Again these are for the kowa 664
Here's are some similar pics to what he is making
Resized_20170407_132701.jpegResized_20170420_081528.jpegResized_20170407_132710.jpeg

OP
C

CatfishKev

Lil-Rokslider
Btw I know him not a regular here. I am a regular on coueswhitetail.com same name. I am known there and people would vouch for me should any of you have any reservations. Here's my thread over there.

Kev is legitimate. Count me in for a bracket. Hopefully it’ll shave a few ounces off my current setup.

OP
C

CatfishKev

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks hatchet Jack. Looking through your set up sold me on it. Can't wait to be glassing through my big eyes.

22lr

WKR
Dang, that looks pretty sweet! I have no need for it but feel like I kinda need this setup just for the cool factor! Very cool idea!

OP
C

CatfishKev

Lil-Rokslider
1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:
Well just another heads up. Bracket builder caught the covid so he has fallen behind. We are looking at another week possibly two. Sorry guys I know we are all anxious.
Here's what I want to start doing in the meantime. Shipping is $13 per bracket. Zelle me the $13 for each bracket, when you do also text me your avatar name, full name and shipping address. I will basically click and paste your your info and just forward it to him. Make sure the info is correct, that way I can't be blamed if shipping info is wrong. As i get the money i will automatically forward itmto him with the shipping info. That should hopefully keep it easy for me to keep trackmof who has paid. Heres my cell 520-227-6720
Shipping will be through USPS

TravKatQ

WKR
I ordered a bracket from Garrett as well... going on 8 weeks now waiting for it... pretty disappointing it’s taking this long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk