KOWA Flip Up Protective Spotting Scope Lens Covers/Custom Lens Covers

MtnW

Lil-Rokslider
Would like to find a set of flip up lens covers for my KOWA TSN 770 series spotter.
Any options out there?
Tony, at MK Machining asked to start a new thread on “custom spotting scope lens covers” .
Maybe Tony’s company can produce them if he doesn’t already have a model that will fit.

Would like to find a set of flip up lens covers for my KOWA TSN 770 series spotter.
Any options out there?
Tony, at MK Machining asked to start a new thread on “custom spotting scope lens covers” .
Maybe Tony’s company can produce them if he doesn’t already have a model that will fit.
Hey man, still willing to help out here if you still want a set. Just need some measurements and we can knock this out.

Grady.J

Lil-Rokslider
I got a butler creek flip up that works well for the eyepiece, according to order details it's the size 39-40.

I'd like to find something better for the objective lens. I read on here that the Polar Pro Defender 77-82mm lens cover would work, but it doesn't fit at all.

I'd be interested to see what the ideas are.

I can have one of the guys here make custom caps that fit, but they will not be Butler Creek cheap. Probably more in the $65 range + a custom modeling fee, but they will fit nice and snug and have a nice positive snap to keep them shut.